Labor and Employment Seminar
When: Friday, November 16, 2018 | 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Where: Tavistock Country Club, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Please join us for a complimentary Labor & Employment Breakfast Seminar. This course will cover the major state and federal laws affecting labor and employment law.
- Members of the Archer & Greiner Labor and Employment Law Department
- Opening Remarks and Introduction by Peter L. Frattarelli — Chairperson of Archer & Greiner’s Labor and Employment Law Department
- Legal Update: Case Decisions, Laws and Regulations (Peter L. Frattarelli, Esquire)
- Harassment Laws and the #MeToo Movement (Laura Link, Esquire)
- Which Employees Are Exempt From Overtime? (Douglas Diaz, Esquire)
- Employee Leaves of Absence (Ashley LeBrun, Esquire)
- New Jersey’s Paid Sick Leave & Pay Equity Laws – Latest Update (Richard Ramones, Esquire)
- Panel Discussion (Archer Law Group)
- HR Certification Institute – Pre-Approved for 2.75 (General) recertification credit hours.
- New Jersey CLE: 3.2 credits requested (General)
- Pennsylvania CLE: 2.5 credits requested (Substantive)
Registration is complimentary, but advanced registration is required.