Delaware Employment Law
When: 2 Day Seminar
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – 9Am – 4:30PM
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9AM – 4:30PM
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington, 4727 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
Archer Faculty: Peter L. Frattarelli, Esq.
Overview: Employer-employee relationships are infinitely varied and rife with potential conflict. This comprehensive employment law guide will walk through the legal essentials you need to speak with authority on employment issues. Explore both litigation and compliance aspects of the law to help you handle any questions likely to cross your path. Register today!
- Get the latest update on state and local employment laws and regs.
- Walk through FMLA, USERRA and other employee leave laws.
- Ensure all equal employment rules are obeyed.
- Review common discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues.
- Get FLSA essentials on employee classifications and top claims.
- Clarify workplace safety, drug testing and employee benefits rules and best practices.
- Find out how workplace investigations are used in employment litigation.